Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I know I have not posted in forever!

This is a quilt wall quilt I made after the DQS8 swap it was one of the ideas I had but my partner did not comment on this one so I made her the one that she commented on. Still I wanted to try this technique. I like how it is turning out. These are the pinwheel blocks I am working on for the Old Red Barn Pinwheel quilt along I am behind be I have a few blocks done there just has not been any free time around her since before Christmas.
These are the fabrics I picked out for the Pinwheel quilt they kind of speak pinwheel to me! They are not my usual fabrics but I like them.



This is the quilt I received from my DQS8 swap partner (Friedazzz) ... It is awesome I love it so much and just want to thank her for the wonderful job she did I love, love, love it!





2 comments:

  1. As much as I love the quilt you sent I simply cannot believe that I missed the foxes!
    Really like the way you've mixed the colours on your pinwheels ... think you may start a little pinwheel variation trend by having done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt with the tree & foxes....it is simply a brilliant technique, which now makes me jealous. I also like the one with the gnome sleeping under the tree. Great job on the quilts!

    ReplyDelete